Skip to main content

ALL PIPELINES 7/20-22 STOP GENOCIDE/Ecosystem Attack/StandWithUkraine/climate/Human Rights/ProtectSacredSites/Israel-HamasWar/Elections 2024

I'm one of those who remembers what happened. We're talking about Church Rock. Google it. Most just remember Three Mile Island. Learn what happened and why people like me are dead set against any uranium mining. In fact over the years I have looked into the effect it had on the residents. More should be cognizant of what happened and how it affected the population living in the area. Many negatives are connected to uranium mining. Too many refuse to accept the fact that it is extremely dangerous. Too many don't pay attention to dangers indigenous people face. I'll leave it at that for now. - In New Mexico, a Walk Commemorates the Nuclear Disaster Few Outside the Navajo Nation Remember

I'll be honest. I voted for Kamala Harris in the primaries. Yes, she was my first choice. I did vote for Biden in the general election because I always vote for Democrats. And I was fully supporting Biden for the upcoming election this November. I was saddened when he dropped out yesterday, He shows us the difference for someone who does something for his country and one who is only focused on himself. Catch my drift? If not, I'll spell it out for you. I'm fully behind my first choice, Kamala Harris. - Joe Biden's Big Decision and What Comes Next

This is not only important for us now but for our children and their children in the future. If you want to know what she has done, this is a glimpse at that in this article. While there are some decisions she made as CA AG, she has since shown growth since that time. She's not the same person working for the state of California. Things did change  when she ran as President Biden's running mate, something else to keep in mind. - What a Kamala Harris presidency would mean for the West

Facts do matter. - Trump is Project 2025 | Robert Reich

Harris is my candidate as well as everyone else who supports candidates of the Democratic Party. This is about her rally in Wisconsin. Woohoo, go Kamala! This is an interesting read IMO. - Harris jabs Trump in campaign debut as unexpected race takes shape

Does the title draw you in? It sure did me considering I felt like we were robbed when you know who was declared winner in 2016. Too many didn't listen to Hillary. Just maybe those who guffawed what she said about our now convicted felon they believe now. I've seen a lot of just that. And the fact that that same convicted felon is nothing more than a con artist in 2016, and much more in 2024, besides a felon, a rapist, a pedophile. and even more. Part of what's here cracks me up. Her opponent wants a refund because she's running? Don't hold your breath, Donald. Let's Go: Our Chance to Heal the Wounds of 2016

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALL PIPELINES 10/20 - STOP GENOCIDE & it’s not in Gaza/Ecosystem Attack/StandWithUkraine/climate/Human Rights/ProtectSacred Sites

Love the byline. This is one of many things that stand out in this op-ed: “The latest collision between [Felon47’s] misrepresentation and reality came in a unanimous 7th Circuit per curium opinion upholding the U.S. District Court’s opinion finding that there was no legal basis for National Guard deployment in Chicago.” Yup, that convicted felon is losing again: " Put differently: Government lies to the country will not fly in court.” Too bad they don’t call the felon out on ALL his lies as well as those of his uh regime. This is a good read that we need to see whenever this corrupt regime attacks its citizens. Too bad the SCOTUS is just as corrupt as this regime. Strong opening sentence in the conclusion.  - The 7th Circuit rejects lies about Chicago The possibilities of what you can do over these next 15 days is given right underneath a picture from this weekend. Really don’t care if that incompetent, unhinged, misogynistic thang loses his temper. He isn’t worth squat IMO. Anywa...

ALL PIPELINES 10/13 - STOP GENOCIDE & it’s not in Gaza/Ecosystem Attack/StandWithUkraine/climate/Human Rights/ProtectSacred Sites

Of course the village idiot is blaming the Dems for this shutdown when in fact it’s him and his chicken party is what is responsible, always has been. IMO he’s trying to divert attention from this with what is happening in the Middle East. If this corrupt regime is not placing back pay now on the GOP in Congress, he’s looking to switch responsibility to them. Guess what, fool. It doesn’t work that way. We KNOW who’s responsible who is really incapable of governing. Remember this always. Post it somewhere so you remember who is responsible for this stuff we’re all going through with the shutdown: “They’ve worked so hard to have us forget about the Epstein files and what they contain [I haven’t so I doubt it’s working elsewhere]. Let’s make sure they don’t do that.” Btw, WE are the focus of what the Dems want to pass. Many of us, especially those in Jersey are hoping the arguments heard today will disqualify U.S. Attorney Alina Habba. This is a good read. - The Week Ahead  Interestin...

ALL PIPELINES 9/24-25 - STOP GENOCIDE & it’s not in Gaza/Ecosystem Attack/StandWithUkraine/climate/Human Rights/ProtectSacred Sites

You know who has little smarts at all, if any. I doubt it. This is yet another example. Oh, and he wants to see his name in the media, well here it is. What a doofus. He’s such a loser. He can’t do anything right. Mona Charen is Greg Sargent’s guest today. This is the content: " We discuss just how corrupt the anti-Kimmel effort truly is, how far [Felon47]is getting in suppressing dissent, and why there are grounds for optimism that the culture and civil society are now fighting back. ”   I don’t know about you but I know I will continue fighting back against this incompetent. I love seeing MAGAs and that big orange bully of a convicted felon losing. Keep it happening. IMO even doing what that fool does openly, it is NOT okay. We’re not ignorant like MAGAs and their fearless “leader”. Screw their whataboutism.  3 guesses what they can do with those. Vance is a blatant fool. What a tool! Screw what they call reality. Laughing at TACO.  - Trump Just Accidentally Wrecked MAG...